A niche, managing agent are looking for a Senior Building Manager to manage the day-to-day operations and services for a Large Commercial Building in Central London.
The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day operations and services for the building, managing on-site team, external contractors, set and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Produce and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislations.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Follow the company tender guidelines, obtain building and contracted services upholding the necessary standards for the delivery of building services. Regularly monitoring and directly liaising with the service providers.
- Good M & E Knowledge
- Experience in managing Service Charge Budget
- Experience managing a trophy building
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Experience tendering and contract management
- Good M&E Knowledge
- Strong management skills
£55k - £65k + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith