A global property company require a Senior Building Manager for a 250,000 Sq. Ft trophy building in the West End.
The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day operations and ideally will have a wealth of client facing experience in the delivery of high-level service for a premium multi-let commercial building.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Produce and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislations.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Obtain building and contracted services to uphold the necessary standards
- Good M & E Knowledge
- Establish property strategy in line with client's objectives and continue to provide high standards.
- Ensure KPI's are met and service excellence delivered throughout on-site operations.
- Lead the onsite FM team.
- Experience managing Service Charge Budget
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Experience with tendering and contract management
- Good understanding of M&E
- Strong management skills
£60k - £65k + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith