World renowned not for profit land owner with multiple locations across the U.K are looking to add two Chartered Building Surveyors to their team.
Based in either London or Buckinghamshire, you will be working in the wider Estates Team which covers the whole of the U.K. They pride themselves on looking after the widest range of properties in the country, from small barn houses to stately homes and everything in between. You will be expected to use your technical knowledge, as well as your commercial acumen to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Chartered Surveyor (Building Surveying Division) MRICS or equivalent e.g. MCIOB or MRIBA and Diploma/ MSc in Building Conservation. Heritage Accreditation / Certification at expert level.
- High level knowledge of building conservation, maintenance and repair.
- Successful track record of managing and delivering innovation in a multi-disciplinary environment/ team, including preparation of specifications and drawings.
- Strong knowledge of relevant legislative requirements relating to role.
- Strong experience of contract management and contract administration in a supervisory capacity.
- Excellent people and influencing skills, enabling strong relationships externally and internally, to be built and maintained. Experience of working with external agencies, contractors and organisations.
- Strong demonstrable consulting skills of listening, building trust and acting to deliver a high quality service.
- Successful track record of analysis of issues holistically, applying a high level of reasoned judgement.
- Successful track record in building strong collaborative working relationships with external professionals, operational senior managers and within the wider Trust.
- Successful track record in managing medium sized projects over medium term horizons.
- Strong coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills.
- Strong customer-service focus with the ability to exceed