Chartered building surveyor required for a very well established surveying consultancy in South East London (not who might think!).
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Building Surveyor:
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will join the Lease Management team where the main outlines of the role will involve approval of plans and licence to alter under the terms of a lease. As well as this you will work on other landlord and tenant matters, contract administration, refurbishments, dilapidations, schedules of conditions and party wall matters (but not limited to).
You will also be involved in landlord representation, development monitoring and tenant fit out works.
This medium sized consultancy has a very impressive client base, including some of the oldest estates in the country, as well as working on behalf of several celebrities, and projects ranging from small c. 100K projects up to 10 million.
- Ideally MRICS qualified or 5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to handle day to day client liaison.
- Previous Licence to Alter experience
- Good communication skills and experience of working in "live" environments
- Salary: £50k - £65k + package (though flexibility for the right person)
- Flexible working and potential part time working considered.
If you are interested or would like any further information regarding the role, please contact Harry Forrest on 020 3056 0287 or at email@example.com
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give Harry a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. Harry specialises in surveying recruitment across Developers, Consultancies and Main Contractors, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.