A well established property and construction consultancy who have been advising investors, developers and owners to achieve the best value from the property assets is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join the Commercial Building Consultancy Team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress with their career into an Associate position.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Senior Building Surveyor:
The main outlines of the role is to provide high calibre advice to their client base covering refurbishments and redevelopment projects. Other areas of the role will include:
- Contract administration
- Technical Due Diligence
- Pre-acquisition surveying
- Building Surveying commercial work (dilapidations)
- Generating new business through building successful client relations
- MRICS minimum of 3 years PQE
- Strong Technical Due Diligence surveying experience
- Sound knowledge of building contracts in a commercial context
- Excellent report writing skills
- Up to date technical building knowledge
- £50000 - £55000 + generous car allowance
The benefits also include free plus bonus scheme, mobile phone, private health care, season ticket loan and 25 days holiday.
If you are interested or would like any further information regarding the role, please contact Harry Forrest on 020 3056 0287 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give Harry a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. Harry specialises in surveying recruitment across Developers, Consultancies and Main Contractors, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.