A global multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to add a Senior Building Surveyor to their Cardiff team after a company wide restructure.
My client has a requirement for a Senior Building Surveyor with the drive to improve efficiency, organise and exceed our client's expectations. Ideally with 3-5 years'+ post-APC experience, you'll be confident shaping challenging projects from initial client briefing through to project design, preparation and site supervision, undertaking all aspects of due diligence and consultancy based instruction.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
In joining the Building Division, you will enjoy a high quality and diverse range of instructions including a blue-chip client base. The focus of the position is likely to concentrate on professional matters and Project Management. Your duties could include:
- Contract administration
- Project Management
- Project Monitoring
- Building surveys
- Party wall matters
- Planned maintenance schedules
- Reinstatement-cost assessments
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- You will be dealing primarily with high class commercial property.
- You are expected to be fully comfortable with working in a multi-disciplinary Chartered Surveying environment, shall be conversant with the Cardiff market and have excellent technical skills and commercial acumen.
Key attributes will include:
- Client focus
- Personal drive coupled with the ability to develop others
- Business generation and networking
- Cross-divisional working
- The Role involves servicing existing and established clients and you will be required to demonstrate your desire and ability to develop new clients.
- We are committed to providing high quality, value added advice. You will be expected to demonstrate at interview examples of work you have undertaken to demonstrate you have the ability to work at the highest level.
Salary - £40,000 - £55,000
Location - Cardiff