A Central London Project Management consultancy, offering a dynamic challenging position within an enjoyable working environment are looking to add a Senior Building Surveyor/Project Manager to their team. Promoting an ethos of team support and leading by example, their vision is to be the very best at what they do, employ the most talented people and deliver exceptional projects.
They are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor/Project Manager who will thrive on the responsibilities of working in their company and someone who has the ambition to take the company forward through their own dedication to succeed and project delivery.
The successful candidate must have London based experience of either development, refurbishment and occupier fit out projects and have a detailed understanding of Project Management and a technical understanding of construction. Sectors include commercial, residential, office and retail, project values start at £30,000 and reach £40 million+.
They are looking for someone well rounded and commercial who is technically competent in Project Management, hands on in resolution of project matters and someone who when confronted with a problem sees it as a challenge in resolution.
Main Duties + Responsibilities
- Working as part of a highly experienced and driven team, to deliver outstanding projects and advice for a wide range of clients in Central London.
- Project Managing medium and large scale commercial office projects independently - acting as the primary point of contact for the client and managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Managing, coaching and supporting more junior members of the team.
- Providing support to more senior members of the team on larger scale and complex projects when required.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be:
- A member of the Royal Institution of Charted Surveyors with post-qualification experience
- Inquisitorial and a problem solver
- Highly analytical and numerate
- A good verbal communicator with excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent at report writing and presenting
- Competent with Microsoft Project and all standard Microsoft packages
Location - Central London
Salary - 40,000 - £55,000 (D.O.E)