Senior Marketing Manager - Commercial Property (1 year FTC)
My client are a highly respected, mixed use developer and are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager on a 1 year fixed term contract to work within their Commercial Property division. The Senior Marketing Manager will be based in their Head Office in the heart of London and sit within the Marketing team with a specific focus on growing and developing their Commercial Property Portfolio.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and developing creative and innovative marketing strategies with a commercial focus
- Directly managing the marketing process from creation to implementation
- Develop and deliver commercial marketing plans for existing assets, and having the ability to react quickly to new projects that come on line
- Support the Commercial Leasing and Portfolio/Asset teams
- Managing a substantial commercial marketing budget
- Liaising with all external commercial marketing agencies effectively, ensuring the correct procedures are followed and carried out
- Developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Day-to-day management of the Commercial Marketing Assistant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years experience in marketing, and currently at Managerial level
- Proven experience within a commercially focused B2B marketing role, in the property/construction industry
- Strong interpersonal skill and be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders
- A thorough understanding of the London property marketing and development landscape
- A strategic approach to marketing and a desire to use new and creative ideas to achieve targets
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player with proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders
My client are offering a competitive salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 for candidates with the right experience.
If you think that you have the required skills and personal attributes for this role, then please do contact me directly to discuss in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you!
020 3823 4389