My client is one of the country's leading Residential Developers, operating all over London as well as nationwide. They are looking for a Senior Communications Executive to join their team in their Head Office in North East London. The role is a fantastic opportunity for someone experience in internal and external communications, either from an in-house role for a property developer, or from a PR Agency that works closely with property developers.
The role would suit someone who is used to juggling multiple projects at one time, and project managing a number of PR and Communication agencies in order to translate the company messages, either internally to stakeholders, or to external audiences.
- Ensure corporate messages are delivered to the relevant internal teams, and that the brand messages and best practice are communicated throughout the company nationwide
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports
- Manage all external agencies in order to execute the national PR strategy
- Build relationships with PR and communication agencies, and manage these relationships on a constant basis
- Gain an understanding of the company's strategic objectives, and work with each internal department and development to meet the communication needs based on the objectives set
- Review and sign off press releases with internal stakeholders
- Management of 2 PR and Communication Agencies
- Attend and communicate local council events as required
- Support the rest of the marketing team in customer facing event planning
- Produce internal reports and presentations
- Ad hoc duties to support the rest of the marketing team
Skills and Knowledge
The key thing for a candidate to understand is the sheer volume of work. There is a lot, at a very fast pace, but you have a supportive team to help you and the work is varied.
They need to have:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong, confident personality
- Excellent copy writing skills, for both an external and internal audience, with a good use of the English written and verbal language
- A proven track record in managing multiple stakeholders at any one time, including external agencies
- At least two years' experience within the field of property is preferably
- Ability to manage a large work load and prioritise your time well
- Ability to react quickly and meet very tight deadlines
Salary: up to £40,000 depending on experience
Hours: 09.00 - 17.30
The company's culture is friendly, social and offers career progression for the right candidate.
If you are looking for a vibrant and fun environment with a reputable brand and market leader, please apply or contact me directly on 020 3823 4398 or firstname.lastname@example.org