We have an exciting new vacancy for a proactive and professional Senior Coordinator, to join the sales & marketing team for one of the biggest luxury property developers in London. The role will be in Central London.
Ideally, you would have had previous experience within the property industry and working within a highly administrative role, where you have been heavily involved in coordinating multiple tasks at one time.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- To take day to day responsibility for the efficient operating of our office premises
- Presentation of show apartments and hoarding
- Sales administration
- Department administration
- PA duties to Sales and Marketing Director
- Maintain and update website, external portals
- Coordinate with customer services for relevant contractors to attend and maintain the marketing suite
- Liaise with consultants for model upkeep and window card displays
- Ensure the presentation of the suite is maintained
- Coordinate with Customer Relations/Sales team on presentation of stock plots immediately prior to handover including coordinating any snagging required
- On exchange plots organise final sparkle clean and inspect prior to completion
- Liaise with London Furnishing for quotes and installations on dressing apartments
The ideal candidate will be ultra-organised, enjoy working at a fast pace and taking on responsibility - owning their part!
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you.