Deverell Smith are working on behalf of a global developer who are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for one of their flagship schemes within this division.
This particular developer is renowned for their exceptional product and outstanding spec. They operate globally and have a large presence in the London Market. This person will oversee the whole after care department and work closely with the Head of Customer Relations and the rest of the team.
The Customer Care department take the client from completion through the warranty and defect period and this role will not only involve managing team but also implementing new procedures. This person will need to have strong leadership skills and customer care experience within New Homes. This is an excellent opportunity for someone working as a senior member of a customer care team to step up into a managerial position.
This role will involve:
- Managing the customer care team
- To train and develop the team and ensure they progress within their roles
- Ensure the team are offering exceptional customer service and exceeding clients expectations
- To liaise with the correct departments to enable problems and defects to be dealt efficiently
- Hold customer care meetings
- Attend and manage NHBC meetings as well as other warranty inspections
- Presenting reports to the directors weekly
- To monitor the construction team ensuring a high standard is achieved in the first unit presented
- Work alongside the customer relations team to enable the client to have an excellent service throughout their whole journey
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in:
- New homes aftercare, ideally for a large developer
- Dealing with a large number of units at one time as well as running a large aftercare team
- Working as a customer service manager/senior customer service manager within a developer
- Dealing with various different departments
- Board level reporting writing as well as budget management
To be considered for this role you must have a valid UK driving license.