Senior Customer Service Manager - Cambridge and East Regions
We are currently working with one of the largest 5* house builders who are extremely committed to delivering beautiful, unique homes. This company are known to supply the best customer service possible hence why they were awarded the HPF five star award. Members of this award supply 80% of new homes built each year.
They are currently looking for a Senior Customer Service Manager to join there Eastern Region and manage the large team they have in place who look after the whole customer journey from Pre and Post completion.
The company are looking for someone who is extremely passionate about CS, driven and proud to represent this developer. They currently have over 600 units with defects just in this region alone. This person will be required to travel a lot, so being able to drive is imperative to this role.
- Based in Cambridge but you will be travelling to Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, and Bedfordshire
- Managing a large team of Customer Service advisors, coordinators and operatives.
- Overseeing the whole customer Journey
- Monday - Friday
- £50,000-£65,000 depending on experience + Bonus and car allowance/company car
- Know or live close to Cambridge.
- Previous CSM Experience is crucial
- Experience of working in the private sector is key
- High level of Customer Service Experience
- Management experience is also necessary.
- Switched on, passionate, driven and hardworking
- Well presented
- Pre and post completion experience
If you are interested or know someone who would be please contact Lucy Norman at Deverell Smith. firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 2911519