Founded over 20 years ago, this established and innovative Housing Association is currently undertaking several significant urban regeneration schemes in East London - units numbering in excess of 2,000 - and seeks experienced Development Managers to assist in identifying further development opportunities.
Delivering high-quality developments - spanning all tenures - throughout London and the South East, our client is one of the UK's leading regeneration Housing Associations and has recently been acknowledged to be one of the UK's top 'not-for-profit' companies to work for. They are pioneers in the field of modular development, having recently christened their purpose-built factory, giving them the capacity to deliver up to 400 homes/year.
With a development pipeline of nearly 4,000 homes, they are set to rival several of the G15 constituents in terms of product delivery over the coming years. They reinvest all profit from Private Sale into future affordable development and their ambitious targets mean our client seeks like-minded Development Managers - ideally from a Private Development background - to join their Development team.
The successful applicant is likely to possess the following skillset:
- a property-related Bachelors Degree of some sort.
- an equivalent background to that of our client: high volume, residentially-led developments, preferably from a reputable Private Development setting.
- a minimum of 8 years professional experience in the Property sector.
- a strong front-end skillset, beginning with the conceptual, through design, site-optimisation, planning and concluding at the point of handover to the internal delivery team.
- be highly practical, presentable, have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and be good at identifying promising investment opportunities.
- extensive experience liaising with local authorities, particularly planning officers.
- the ability to excel, both as an individual in pursuit of their own remit, and as part of a team.
This role will provide the successful candidate with:
- The opportunity to work directly with one of the company Directors.
- The platform to progress within one of the UK's leading property companies.
- The chance to out their stamp on iconic, challenging and unique developments.
- Access to appropriate professional training.
Salary: Up to £80,000 base.
For further information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.