Based in the heart of the City of London, our client, a specialist PRS-developer, delivering large (300+ units), mixed-use schemes throughout Central London, seeks a 'cradle to grave' Senior Development Manager, to oversee the development process in its entirety, post-acquisition through to completion.
With high design ideals and constantly seeking to better themselves, our client's product pushes the boundaries of what to expect from PRS and seek someone whose standards match those of the company, ensuring that schemes are delivered on time and on spec, maximising stakeholder ROI. These complex developments, positioned in prime locations around London, will incorporate elements of commercial and retail space and, due to their situation, will require a particularly strong planning skillset to ensure proposed schemes make it to site.
Our client typically secures funding for their projects through a mixture of PFIs and institutional funds, as well as partnering on the land on a JV basis. After this, the successful candidate's remit would encompass the following:
- Overseeing the design phase, co-ordinating external consultants.
- Ensuring the timely and cost-effective delivery of the construction phases; experience of delivering 300+ unit schemes is desirable.
- Steering planning application, ensuring that consent is granted and schemes make it to site; this is of particular importance.
Skills and Qualifications sought:
- Minimum 10 years' experience of Senior Management within the residential development sector.
- A degree in one of the following technical disciplines: Construction, Architecture or Engineering.
- Proven track record of timely, cost-effective development and delivery of 300+ units.
- Thorough understanding of UK planning process and proven record of achieving consent.
- Demonstrable track-record of coordinating external consultants and contractors.
- Strong written, verbal communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong stakeholder skillset and leadership qualities.
This role is ideally suited to an experienced candidate who seeks ultimate autonomy over multi-million pound developments, career progression and the opportunity to shape your own future then please get in touch.
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 + benefits.