My client is a private entity who represent a large central London borough who is investing a large amount of money in regeneration by looking after its existing portfolio and creating a large amount of new homes over a 6 year period.
I am currently looking for a Senior Development Manager to work on some of their larger regeneration schemes and take opportunities from inception up to construction. This particular borough offers a huge amount of variation in terms of property demands, stakeholders and affluence. Well-funded and with the need to produce more homes you will not be bored. They will develop anything from single dwellings to 22 story towers.
Main responsibilities for the Senior Development Manager;
- Work alongside the Asset management team to look at regeneration areas and development opportunities.
- Take any development opportunities from inception through the planning process.
- Prepare the most appropriate planning divergence strategies to ensure that any design can be delivered with the appropriate consents in place;
- Ensure liaison and co-ordination between all parties, both internal and external;
- Work alongside the rest of the team to ensure all targets and goals are met.
The ideal Senior Development Manager will:
- Have experience understanding the requirements of a local authority
- Have worked with and managed stakeholders before
- Be commercially aware
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Enjoy working as part of a team and autonomously.
Salary and benefits
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Up to 15% bonus
- 32 days Holiday
- The list goes on and on!
For more information please upload your CV and get in touch.