Our Client, a well known name in UK property is looking for a Senior Development Manager to run multiple residential focused schemes in London. This is an autonomous role which will involve feasibility & viability reports, taking the development through planning, stakeholder management and the ultimate delivery.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in delivering multi-use schemes and have the gravitas to take full responsibility from cradle to grave.
- Attend and lead Development team meetings;
- Prepare and present planning strategies;
- Brief, appoint and drive external consultants;
- Prepare the most appropriate planning divergence strategies to ensure that any design can be delivered with the appropriate consents in place;
- Ensure liaison and co-ordination between all parties, both internal and external;
- Negotiation of section 106
- Negotiation with non-residential leases and agreements.
The ideal Senior Development Manager will be;
- MRICS or MRTPI;
- A strong negotiator both verbally and written, to both internal and external figures;
- Commercially aware
- Able to monitor all planning in close liaison with the commercial, sales, finance and technical departments to ensure cost control.
Salary will be in the vicinity of £100k+ and the client will move quickly so please do get in touch.