I am working exclusively with one of London's top developers. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Development Manager to join a major Developer who has had a significant impact on the London Sky line. The development will bring new homes at completion as well as bring new commercial and retail space to the area. The company currently have three high profile developments on the go and this offers a chance to join a company that is thought of as one of the best modern day developers.
As Senior Development Manager you will need to steer the development through its next stages and you will need a strong understanding of planning and a proven record of working on design led developments with significant GDV's.
Senior Development Manager Responsibilities;
- Prepare and present planning strategies;
- Attend and lead Development team meetings;
- Brief, appoint and drive external consultants;
- Prepare the most appropriate planning divergence strategies to ensure that any design can be delivered with the appropriate consents in place;
- Ensure liaison and co-ordination between all parties, both internal and external;
- Lead and manage the design
- Negotiation with non-residential leases and agreements.
The ideal Senior Development Manager will;
- Have tangible experience working with mixed use developments
- Be a strong negotiator both verbally and written, to both internal and external figures;
- Be commercially aware
- Be able to monitor all planning in close liaison with the commercial, sales, finance and technical departments to ensure cost control.
- Appreciate design and have a strong passion for creating design led developments.
Salary and Benefits
- £90,000 - £110,000
- Discretionary Bonus
For more information on the role please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3056 0289.