I am working exclusively with one of London's top developers. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Development Manager to come into a major development of significant importance to the local area. The development will bring 5000 new homes at completion as well as bring new commercial and retail space to the area.
As Senior Development Manager you will need to steer the development through its next stages and you will need a strong understanding of planning and a proven record of working on large developments. Due for completion is 2030 you will be leading on achieving the permission for the remaining masterplan phases.
Senior Development Manager Responsibilities;
- Prepare and present planning strategies;
- Attend and lead Development team meetings;
- Brief, appoint and drive external consultants;
- Prepare the most appropriate planning divergence strategies to ensure that any design can be delivered with the appropriate consents in place;
- Ensure liaison and co-ordination between all parties, both internal and external;
- Negotiation of section 106
- Negotiation with non-residential leases and agreements.
The ideal Senior Development Manager will be;
- MRICS or MRTPI;
- A strong negotiator both verbally and written, to both internal and external figures;
- Commercially aware
- Able to monitor all planning in close liaison with the commercial, sales, finance and technical departments to ensure cost control.
Salary and Benefits
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Discretionary Bonus
For more information on the role please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3056 0289.