Senior Development Manager - Iconic Schemes - Central London Based
Our globally recognised client, known for their design led developments that have positively influenced key areas of London, have a rare opportunity for a Senior Development Manager to join their team. With an investment portfolio of over £350million and a development programme of £3.1billion, this role will be working on their next key site in East London.
The successful candidate will ideally already be client side and have experience across the front end of the development cycle.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing consultants through planning and design
- Conducting feasibility and viability assessments
- Design optimisation
Successful Candidates will have:
- London experience in large residential-led schemes
- MRICS qualification (although not essential)
- Commercially astute thinking
- Planning knowledge
- Up to £110,000 + bonus (based on experience)