Our client is one of the largest housing associations in London and the South, with a highly ambitious development programme which will see them build more than 5000 homes over the next 5 years. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager on an ongoing interim basis to manage complex residential projects in London and the surrounding areas. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced development professional to be involved in project managing high profile residential schemes in the Capital through to completion.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Driving forward the successful delivery of complex mixed tenure residential development schemes
- Managing capital developments, including programme management and ensuring monitoring schedules are regularly maintained
- Managing and leveraging the contractor relationship and engaging with relevant stakeholders to ensure the schemes are delivered on time in line with KPIs
- Coordinating monthly project reviews and capital monitoring reporting meetings
Skills and Experience
- Ability to provide core project manager functions to successfully achieve budget, quality and programme requirements as the client lead on multi organisational project teams
- Ability to write clear and concise reports for internal and external audiences
- Proven experience of project managing mixed tenure residential developments, ideally within an RP environment
- Experience of managing projects of construction value exceeding £15 million
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Development Project Manager to be involved with the management of interesting, high profile and innovative development schemes. We are seeking applications from candidates who can start within 2-3 weeks notice. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining one of the largest housing providers in the South of England, please apply today.