Do you want the opportunity to work for one of the nation's leading Property Consultancies?
A national property company with a market leading Development team is seeking a new Senior Development Surveyor to join the team due to team expansion. This role would suit a Senior Surveyor who is looking for a change of company or a Development Surveyor seeking a promotion and the next step in their career. You will be exposed to clients from both the private and public sector, predominantly across large residential schemes across the London and the Home Counties.
Your daily duties will include:
- Taking an active role in leading the team and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Negotiating and working on behalf of clients with stakeholders
- Dealing with advanced responsibilities in relation to complex applications
- Nurturing existing relationships
- Business development
Skills and experience:
- MRICS qualified
- At least three years total experience in Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An enthusiastic team player
Not only is this an opportunity to work on some of the city's top schemes, you will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.