Established over the last 70 years, my client are a New Homes developer, operating around Central London and SE England. In recent times, they have developed over 30 Residential developments and have a really exciting pipeline in place which spans the next 3 years.
They currently have an established Sales and Marketing department who are responsible for driving brand and sales success for each of their developments. They are looking to bring in a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with this team, and be responsible for the planning and execution of all online activity.
You will take full ownership of all online activity, including implementing all relevant strategies, managing stakeholders and managing a generous digital marketing budget. You will need a strong ethic, a passion for digital marketing, as well as proven experience working for a Residential Developer.
- Create and implement all Digital Marketing strategies, in line with the rest of the Marketing & Sales teams
- Closely manage the planning, development and delivery of all online marketing communications including property portals, emails, online advertising, PPC and SEO for each development
- Maintain the company website with up to date, relevant and compelling content that supports sales conversions and optimises the customer experience
- Analyse all digital marketing campaigns, and determine the return on investment
- Report back findings to the Marketing and Sales teams, ensuring you are able to communicate the ROI clearly
- Develop a measurement framework and KPIs that link to the business objectives, ensuring a digital dashboard for each development clearly highlights sales performance and effectiveness of all digital activity
- Manage relationships with multiple internal stakeholders and third party agencies, ensuring everyone is working towards the same goal and managing the time line of each project
- Manage one digital marketing executive
Personal skills and characteristics:
- Proven experience managing digital marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Experience working for a New Homes developer is essential
- A proven strategic approach to digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience using Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CMS and CRM systems
- The ability to analyse performance and report this back to stakeholders
- Proven experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience managing an internal team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work to tight time lines
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role, and are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org