My client is a renowned development agency based in Central London who currently buys and sells land/investment opportunities on behalf of some of the top developers in the UK . They currently have a very lean and high quality, in-house team. They have strong relationships with various clients across the PRS, Residential, Mixed Use and Commercial sectors which you will be able to make strong relations with and make deals on behalf.
You will be required to source land and development opportunities across various land patches including London and the Home Counties. You will also be running the development viability appraisals on opportunities. Typical opportunities consist of investment portfolios, land sites, HMO's and off market/off plan acquisitions.
- Sourcing land opportunities
- Conducting development viability and feasibility
- Building a network of land owners and buyers
You ideally will have/be:
- A track record of land deals
- A strong knowledge of acquisition and development viability
- A network of existing land owners and buyers on behalf of clients and we provide development consultancy, valuation advice, planning and financial viability analysis. More than 50% of the opportunities we work on are off-market
Sound like you? Please apply here, or give me (Nathan) a call on 0203 948 5217 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.