A prestigious family run developer situated in North London are looking to employ a Senior Analyst to assist the Investment and Legal Director as his second in command. The role will provide opportunities to take part in large-scale commercial transactions across the capital ranging up to £50m GDV. The successful candidate will have unparalleled exposure to large developers and will be attending all meetings externally and internally alongside the Director.
This position will provide a large amount of responsibility from day one, and will require an experienced individual with an innovative and forward-thinking approach to investment analysis. The role will require a high level of modelling ability, including but not limited to waterfall graphs and DCF models.
- Provide assistance in the due diligence process of any new acquisition
- Provide detailed financial analysis and viability studies of prospective opportunities and investment proposal papers
- Ability to build bespoke cash-flow models and waterfalls
- Take initiative in analysing relevant investment opportunities
- Support the execution of investment strategies including value-add incentives, cost reduction/efficiencies and income
- Assist in acquisition and funding structure
- RICS or ACCA qualified
- 3-8 years-experience in relevant real estate analyst positions
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to research, analyse and present complex financial data
If you are interested in applying please reach out to Charlotte Lomas on 020 3056 0284 or email@example.com