One of the fastest growing London real estate investment firms are seeking a senior analyst to join their team as they take on many large projects across the UK.
The company specialises in both lending and investment capital management, development project types vary between conversion schemes, planning, and ground up developments.
The successful candidate will be working in a hands-on environment working mainly on Hotel, Office, Retail use-class development and conversion projects.
If you are looking to develop your skills and experience in a rapidly growing real estate firm, with the opportunity to work on deals from client onboarding through to deal exit, then apply today.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting legal, commercial, and financial due diligence
- Assist in annual asset and portfolio review analysis
- Identify qualitative, quantitative and market factors that will impact expected returns and profitability
- Follow up the deals cash flows to assist in-house and investors accounting teams
- Prepare materials in support of fundraising efforts (Senior and Mezzanine debt)
- Preparing Sensitivity and Scenario analysis
- Ability to build bespoke cash-flow models, carry out asset valuation and prepare development appraisals.
- Ability to build good rapport with clients and brokers for smooth client/deal on-boarding
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 4-8 years of work experience in real estate banking, lending, investment, advisory
- MRICS and/or ACA are advantageous but not required
- Organised with a thorough attention to detail
- Argus proficiency would be advantageous but not required
If you are interested in applying please contact Charlotte Lomas via https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-lomas-bb6241103/, on 020 3056 0284, or at firstname.lastname@example.org