I am currently looking for a Senior Land Agent to work in a hugely successful office in the West End. Coming off the back of some amazing results the office is looking for a senior member to join the team and help take some of the pressure off the owner and aid some of the junior staff. This will still be a fee earning position and therefore a proven track record of Land sales is vital. The company work with a group of clients including HNWI, PLC House builders as well as private funds.
The role is to work as part of the team to achieve the office goals. The successful applicant will be responsible for gaining instructions by finding development opportunities and gaining instruction from the owner. A full appraisal of the site is required in order to be able to give an investment pack to any potential purchaser and ultimately sell the instruction. The team is relatively young, all very good sales persons but their experience within the sector is limited, part of the role will also be to help guide and educate the team.
Main responsibilities for Senior Land Agent:
- Source and instruct potential development opportunities
- Fully appraise all opportunities
- Lead negotiations with Vendors and Buyers
- Work alongside the director to ensure the office runs smoothly
- Network with new and existing clients to build strong rapport
- Create a strong network of which to source opportunities
The ideal Senior Land Agent will:
- Have a proven track record of sales within Land and Development
- Have immediate prior experience working at a Land and Development focused agency
- Be able to help and guide the junior staff
- Have strong negotiation skills, both verbally and written.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary - £40,000 - £70,000 - depending on experience and ability
- Very generous commission structure
- OTE £100,000 plus
For more information or to apply to this role please apply for the role and upload your CV.