This could be an exciting new opportunity you've been looking for to join an award winning house builder as a Senior Land Manger and being instrumental to their land and development team. You will be tasked with sourcing and identifying suitable land opportunities to grow the companies pipeline and market share.
we are seeking a Senior Land Manager in a Residential House Builder or Residential Developer with a proven track record as Land Manager or Senior Land Manager. Are you a motivated self-starter with a strong book of contacts and a proven track record of successfully purchasing residential land for a House Builder across London.
The successful candidate will be required to purchase land, oversee due diligence and lead the site through the development process to successfully add to the companies completed units and gain market share as one of the industry's leading Residential House Builders.
- To support a team of land and technical professionals.
- Identify suitable land opportunities for residential development.
- Run appraisals and viability reports.
- Satisfy funding reports.
- Brief professional team including architects, lawyers, sales and marketing.
- Reporting to land director and management board.
Applicants must be or have:
- A demonstrable proven track record in sourcing and purchasing sites suitable for residential development throughout London.
- Proven relevant experience showing progression with a House Builder or residential Property
- Developer, minimum 8 years experience.
- Operational and management skills.
- A self-starter with energy, ambition, drive with a mind set to succeed and deliver.
- Extensive knowledge of the residential property market including product and value.
- An established network within the industry with a track record to show.
Please note that Deverell Smith is exclusively retained on this opportunity. Interested parties should contact Julian King at Deverell Smith on 02030560286 email@example.com