We are seeking a Senior Land Manager in an award winning Housing Association, Residential House Builder or Residential Developer with a proven track record as Senior Land Manager. Are you a motivated self-starter with a strong book of contacts and a proven track record of successfully purchasing residential land either across Greater London or the Home Counties?
If so this could be an exciting opportunity to be part of an award winning Housing Association to join an already successful team in bolstering their land bank throughout the Home Counties. You will be tasked with identifying and purchasing land to develop in excess of 1000 units a year in line with the companies objectives to deliver housing.
This could suit a Land Manager looking for a move up into a Senior Land Manager position, a Land Manager looking to relocate from another region or an already established Land Manager looking for an exciting challenge. It could also suit a Land Agent or surveyor working in consultancy with a proven track record of purchasing land on behalf of Residential House Builders looking to move client side.
The successful candidate will be required to purchase land, oversee due diligence and lead the site through the development process to successfully add to the companies completed units and gain market share as one of the industry's leading Residential House Builders.
- To support a team of land and technical professionals.
- Identify suitable land opportunities for residential development.
- Run appraisals and viability reports.
- Satisfy funding reports.
- Brief professional team including architects, lawyers, sales and marketing.
- Reporting to land director and management board.
Applicants must be or have:
- A demonstrable proven track record in sourcing and purchasing sites suitable for residential development throughout London and the Home Counties and surrounding regions.
- Proven relevant experience showing progression with a House Builder or residential Property
Developer, minimum 8-10 years experience.
- Operational and management skills.
- A self-starter with energy, ambition, drive with a mind set to succeed and deliver.
- Extensive knowledge of the residential property market including product and value.
- An established network within the industry with a track record to show.
Please note that Deverell Smith is exclusively retained on this opportunity. Interested parties should contact Julian King at Deverell Smith on 02030560286 email@example.com