We are looking an experienced client accountant for an fantastic opportunity with a leading residential lettings business based in the heart of Central London. This senior client accountant position will also have exposure to management accounts within an extremely reputable estate agency.
The role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Monthly income and expenditure reporting
- Performance and data analysis for Lettings Managers and Partners
- Management accounts on a monthly basis
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of banking spreadsheets and receipts
- Other ad hoc duties such as invoice and transaction processing
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- At least three years experience within a lettings client accounts role
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Prior experience handling management accounts is desired
- Candidate that are at least ACCA part-qualified are strongly preferred
This is an exceptionally opportunity for candidates working within the residential letting accounts to join a leading estate agency business handling a large and prestigious property portfolio.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be of interest to you then feel free to apply now or to find out more about this exceptional position then get in touch with Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.
Professional Experience and Personal Skills Profile
- The candidate will have a qualification within the accounting environment at least up to degree level.
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience in a similar role.
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to resolve client queries professionally and politely.
- Have an eye for detail and can work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as a team and bond with other staff members.
- Good Excel skills.