Senior Lettings Consultant -In the well Connected town centre of Camberley
This is an opportunity to join an award winning established estate agent with numerous branches across Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire. Reporting to the Lettings Manager.
What we offer
Basic Salary and Car Allowance.
A 5 day working week (Working every other Saturday and a taking a day off in the following week)
A petrol allowance
Uncapped Commission and other bonuses
Access to City and Guilds online training
The Senior Consultant role is a sales role. You must have at least 18 months of experience in Lettings and have experience of taking on properties.
A Property Qualification approved by the NFOPP (e.g. ARLA, NAEA) to at least Level 3 would be advantageous, but is not an essential requirement if you have experience.*
- To have a full understanding of the lettings process to include the legal procedures and our Terms and Conditions of business.
- An understanding of ARLA and their minimum standards.
- Carry out lettings valuations and win instructions and business.
- Receiving payments of rent on behalf of landlords, receipting and banking.
- Oversee progression of tenant reference checks.
- Advising tenants and landlords of their contractual obligations.
- Reviewing performance and targets and understanding of office targets.
- Mail Outs, letter dropping, hand delivery of details to local applicants, ring rounds.
- Proactively explore new business and valuations from all possible avenues, ie. local applicants, canvassing, old valuations, withdrawn listings etc.
- Registering applicants, encouraging valuations and add-on services.
- Creating viewings / accompanying viewings.
- Landlord updates / viewing feedback.
- Receiving offers and taking relevant information/negotiating lets.
- Full understanding of statistics, office and personal targets and office systems.
- Cross selling all departments.
- Mentor and coach staff at more junior level.
- Attend meetings, sharing information and providing support where required.
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company.
About us and our Team - Waterfords
Waterfords has been operating since 1995 and has a fantastic record of internal career progression.
City and Guilds approved training is offered to all employees. Waterfords has a high employee engagement score and we take the opportunity to receive feedback from all employees.
Waterfords is an industry expert in Residential Sales, Lettings, Land and New Homes and has won multiple nationally recognised estate agency awards run by the Negotiator Magazine and The British Property Awards.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please do not hesitate to contact the HR Manager or pop into one of our branches and chat to our team if you want to know what it's like to work for us.
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License