Our client is a leading Property Investment Group who have close links to banks, auction houses, large scale developers and financial institutes. Their long standing relationships allow them to gain access to a wide selection of off market properties which enables them to provide discounted and high yielding investment properties.
They are looking to recruit a highly experienced Lettings Manager to establish this new department within the group to let and manage their investors’ portfolios and develop additional external clients.
You must already be a successful Lettings Manager as you will need to hit the ground running, ideally be ARLA or NFOPP qualified but not essential and have exceptional legislation and technical knowledge of the industry.
- Establish the lettings department, implement procedures and work closely with existing investors to successfully achieve the company’s vision and KPI’s
- Develop a team across the department when required, induct and train new members of staff
- Develop a solid database of external maintenance contractors
- Conduct valuations, instructions and viewings
- Deal with all matters of maintenance, gas and electrical checks
- Conduct inspections and inventories
- To ensure compliance and adherence to all legal requirements and the company’s management procedures
- Handle rent arrears and voids
- Serve section notices as and when required
- Liaison with tenants and landlords on any property management queries
- Other ad hoc duties as required to ensure efficiency of the department
- Ensuring the service provided to landlords and tenants is exemplary
The ideal candidate for this role will already possess a strong proven track record in the industry, be confident in their own ability and looking for an opportunity to take ownership of a department and be responsible for setting it up and hitting the ground running with the portfolio.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right candidate as our client is offering share options!!
- Basic £30,000
- OTE £42,000 (Year 1)
- Car or Car Allowance
- Share Options
- Additional company benefits