Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator, with at least 2 years’ experience looking to join an established, reputable Estate Agent.
The role will involve growing the business within the Rickmansworth office by conducting viewings, negotiating between landlord and the tenant, canvassing for new business etc.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in Estate Agency Lettings, where this role is ideal for an experienced Lettings Negotiator who is looking to take the next step in their career within the Property Industry, or a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenge elsewhere.
Benefits for this Senior Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Exceptional earning opportunities
- Good Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
- Fantastic career potential
- Good working environment
Responsibilities of this Senior Lettings Negotiator role, will include, but not limited to:
- Negotiating and hitting targets set by branch manager, of a number of lets per month
- Building market share
- Dealing with landlords; both current and potential
- Provide accurate market appraisal advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business
The skills required for this Senior Lettings Negotiator role will include:
- At least 2 years’ previous experience within Lettings.
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement.
- Be able to work effectively managing a team.
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload.
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
If this sounds of interest, apply today!!