Are you an experienced, confident and hard-working Lettings negotiator with a strong proven track record? If so, this role is an excellent opportunity for either a strong Lettings Negotiator looking for the next step in their career or a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join an extremely reputable company, to be based in a high performing branch.
You will need to provide an exceptional level of service to clients from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be accurate and dependable, careful and thorough.
Benefits for this Senior Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped earning potential
- Company car
- Excellent training and development
- Great work related benefits
- A good working environment working for a Market Leading Estate Agent
The skills required for this Senior Lettings Negotiator role will include:
- Experience as a Lettings Negotiator in an Estate Agent
- Experience in listing preferred but not essential
- Well spoken
- Excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in lettings negotiations
- Ability to build strong business relationships
Responsibilities for this Senior Lettings Negotiator role are (not limited to):
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Organising & carrying out viewings
- Maintain regular contact with landlords and applicants and note all correspondence and communications
- Achieve all daily and weekly targets
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the landlord`s instructions
- Negotiate where instructed any offers received
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over our competitors
- Work closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them
- Carrying out valuations and listing new business
Our client is a multi-branched Sales and Lettings agency, with an excellent reputation in the UK, with this role being based in their high performing Welwyn Garden City branch.
If this Senior Lettings Negotiator role is of interest, apply today!!!