Our client is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the team.
The successful candidate needs previous experience within a similar role however; they will consider a Lettings Negotiator with an excellent personality, attitude and confidence.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager.
- Previous experience within Lettings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be up to £24,500 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings up to £36,000, depending on performance in the first year. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis. A day off in lieu will be provided for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org