My client is one of England's most well respected international agencies dealing in the higher end of the market. The position is to work in their flagship, prime central London office. You will benefit from superb stock levels and brand recognition in a multi million pound office. I am looking to speak to superstar lettings negotiators / senior lettings negotiators with at least one years experience and a demonstrable track record in the industry.
The requirements for the role include:
- Proven track record in achieving targets in Lettings
- Smart, well spoken, highly motivated and tenacious
- ARLA is desirable, but not essential
- Responding to telephone, website and walk in leads
- property viewings with prospective tenants
- Negotiating and closing deals with landlords and prospective tenants.
- Business development including identifying new Landlords and attracting them to our client (marketing assistance provided)
- Keeping in regular contact with all current landlords and potential clients, updating records accordingly.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with all clients and staff
- Personable, polite and confident telephone manner,
- Good time management and ability to manage others
- Attend relevant training courses
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Good organisational and communication skills
Basic Salary: £16K
Minimum expected OTE £50k but there is real and proven opportunity to far exceed that figure.
Company car provided