A wonderful opportunity to join an outstanding local Independent Estate Agents has arisen for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator and also for a Lettings Negotiator to join the same company at their Esher and Cobham offices.
You will be winning the business of both the Landlords and Tenants, so strong negotiation skills are required. You will be proactive in generating business and have a clear vision and direction. You will have exceptional customer service skills and have the ability to build rapport and maintain long term business relationships. You need to be able to work independently as well as performing as part of a strong team.
The ideal candidates must have 12 months’ minimum previous experience in the Residential Lettings industry and hold a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive a generous basic salary, an office commission structure and car or car allowance.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous residential lettings experience essential
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of customer service
- Good telephone manner
- Literate, numerate and well-educated
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Full UK driving license required
- Local knowledge of the Cobham/Esher area is preferred
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not chat, in confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com