Are you an experienced Lettings Valuer looking to work for a market leading Estate Agent in Pinner?
This company is looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator/ Lettings Valuer for their Chesham office. The successful candidate will have a proven lettings track record and will be target driven and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of letting procedures and legislation.
Benefits of this Senior Lettings Negotiator/ Lettings Valuer position:
- Good basic salary and earning potential
- Great career progression
- Excellent working environment
- Car and petrol allowance/ Company car
Responsibilities of this Senior Lettings Negotiator/ Lettings Valuer:
- Generating and winning new business
- Generating market appraisals
- Attending market appraisals
- Assisting the lettings team through generating viewings, leads, doing phone outs, etc.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Carrying out valuations on properties and taking details
The Senior Lettings Negotiator/ Lettings Valuer must:
- Well-presented and articulate
- Minimum of 3 years lettings experience
- Minimum of 1 year’s valuation experience
- Organised with a good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the current Lettings legislation
- You must hold a full UK/EU driving licence
If this role sounds of interest, please apply today to make sure you don't miss out!!