Senior Sales Negotiator - East London
Deverell Smith are currently working on behalf of a large independent Estate Agency who are seeking a Senior New Homes Sales Negotiator to be based in there East London office selling developments across a number of different schemes in London.
This agency have been selling New Homes for a number of years and have had access to a large amount of New Build properties across London.
This is a great role for someone who has been a sales negotiator for 3 or more years and wants to take the next step up to a senior/assistant level role. You will be helping guide the New Homes team alongside the Manager and Assistant manager.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries, and registering new applicants
- Negotiating with clients and managing the sales process.
- Provide excellent knowledge on the development and the local area
- Help assistant manage the new homes team
- Develop and maintain close and effective working relations with all relevant internal colleagues and external contacts, in particular the Sales Manager, Site Manager and mortgage advisors.
- Contribute Marketing ideas to the Sales Manager
- Help drive sales
The ideal candidate should be:
- An experience New Homes Sales Consultant with at least two years' experience in this role.
- Experienced of working in a customer facing sales environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, able to multi task and prioritise.
- Reliable and willing to accept responsibility for seeing actions through.
- Able to build relationships across different departments and work as a team.
- Flexibility with hours, particularly with regard to weekend and bank holidays.
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of the market and competitors.
- Good team player, happy to encourage, support others, and share ideas.
- Strong negotiation skills with basic computer literacy skills
Salary £24,000 basic OTE £50,000
Mon-Fri with every other Saturday.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not match the above criteria.