Senior Negotiator / Assistant Manager / Manager - Didcot
My client is looking for a Lettings Manager for an Established Independent Estate Agent in Didcot. You will be responsible for all aspects of managing and developing your business and the team, you will be required to deliver exceptional customer service.
This role would be perfect for someone looking to step up to Manager.
Previous experience in Lettings in either as Manager, Number 2 or Senior Negotiator capacity is required. You need to be ambitious, driven, well-presented and articulate and able to hit the ground running! Generous basic and commission package awaits.
- Experience within Residential Lettings
- Manage the day to day running of the office and staff members.
- Experience in Valuing
- Knowledge of the local area beneficial (not essential)
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to increase business levels & exceed targets
- Provide Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Generous Basic Salary (dependent on experience)
- OTE £45k+ uncapped
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Other Benefits
A competitive salary with benefits awaits, Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details and arrange an informal chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants I might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details