We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Negotiator to work for one of the most established property consultancies in London, on a 12 month fixed term contract, covering maternity leave. Our client is expecting a well-versed, confident Senior Sales Consultant to sell homes from one of London's most innovative, luxury developments.
You will be required to sell London apartments off plan from a marketing suite via a show room, model and floor plan. Knowledge of the London property market is an essential for this role.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Senior Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting premium customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Senior Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of 2 year's experience in New Homes Sales
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
If this role sounds of interest and you fit the requirements please do not hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to tess.amigoni@ deverellsmith.com or call her on 02038234349 for an confidential chat.