We are currently seeking a super experienced Senior Sales Consultant to be based on a gorgeous, high spec development based in Chigwell on a contract basis. This is a senior consultant role therefore experience working for a high volume house builder is essential.
You will work for a superior developer on a 6-9 month fixed term contract with a fantastic commission structure put in place for the right person.
The scheme is built in an affluent area, attracting extremely high net individuals and professionals. Our client is looking for an individual who can hit the ground running and who enjoys having full autonomy on the site. Your role will be to sell the final units of a unique collection of homes featuring high-specification facilities.
We want to speak with New Homes Sales staff with a consultative approach and proven track record of exceeding their sales targets. You must be personable, driven and have a minimum of 2 years experience in the industry. You will be expected to loan work.
The role will require working in the marketing suite, selling apartments from a model and show flat. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the development, meeting and exceeding sales targets and offering impeccable customer service at all times.
The Key Responsibilities of a Senior New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- When required maintain the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal Senior New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have proven New Homes or Retirement Sales experience
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Be willing to lone work but also happy to work in a team
If this role is of any interest and you meet the criteria please send your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call 02038234393.