Senior Office Administrator
A fundamental position for a Senior Office Administrator has become available with a successful project management advisory firm, based in Mayfair. We are searching for a proactive and ultra-organised individual to join this professional 'family' environment and really make this position their own.
Ideally, you would have had previous experience working within a highly administrative role, where you have been heavily involved in the MS Office Suite; including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Preparing/amending documentation for projects
- Preparing monthly trackers
- Formatting appropriate documentation for compliance projects
- Preparing and collating gateway reports and monthly reports
- Streamline electronic filing system
- Administration for project monitoring
- Coordinate Skype conference calls
The ideal candidate will have excellent written communication skills, exceptional organisational skills and have a flare for ensuring administrative processes are in place and followed correctly.
To be successful in this position, you must have the desire to work for a smaller, 'family' feel environment and have a natural passion for wanting to help and being the 'go-to' lynchpin of the office.
This role is really to make your own.
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you!