We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Senior or Principal Planner to join the Exeter office of a successful national consultancy. This team works across various sectors such as residential, retail, commercial, mixed-use, and heritage. You will be participating in a number of large projects from day one, as well as managing your own schemes.
- Advising clients and colleagues on planning issues
- Liaising with clients at project meetings
- Taking initiative by working with clients and projects individually
- Maintaining good communication throughout the team
- Consulting with Developers, stakeholders, and thirds parties
Skills and Experience:
- Be a Chartered member of the RTPI (or equivalent)
- 3-10 years professional experience
- Have strong communication and report writing skills
- An adaptable and switched on individual
As well as being an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Senior Planner looking to grown their experience and knowledge. You will receive a competitive salary and room to grow within a growing and lucrative company.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) to discuss the role. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.