My client is currently looking for a Senior or Principal Planning Officer to join their successful consultancy. This role will be split between Northern Home County local authority and London based consultancy work. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to make the transition from a local authority planning position into the private sector. Your time and location will be split between the two offices, giving a variety of work and exposure across both public and private sector planning.
- Managing a caseload of predominantly major planning applications on behalf of a local authority
- Advising clients on planning issues and giving general planning advice
- Liaising with clients at project meetings
- Consulting with developers, stakeholders, and third parties
Skills and experience:
- RTPI Chartered ideally with at least five years' experience, preferably within the public sector
- Strong communication and writing skills
- An adaptable and switched on individual
As well as being an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Senior Planner/Planning Officer looking to grown their experience and knowledge across both sectors. You will receive a competitive salary and room to grow within a growing and lucrative company.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) to discuss the role. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.