An exciting opportunity to join a P2P property lender in its infancy has opened up. With a focus on the Prime Central London region with an emphasis on both Residential and Commercial property, this is an opportunity to be one of the first to join the origination team.
The role is based in the West End and will provide the right candidate an opportunity to help grow the business which has gone from strength to strength since its inception. As you will be the second person into the origination team you will need to be able to hit the ground running. They currently operate strictly in the residential Prime Central London space across all forms of debt, Senior, Stretch Senior, Development, Mezzanine and Bridging, with a minimum transaction size of £1m. However they are looking to expand into the commercial space so knowledge of commercial property is beneficial.
The candidate will have experience in managing all stages of the transaction process from cradle to grave.
The role will entail:
- Sourcing and originating new deals for the company that fit with their loan criteria
- Managing the transaction from origination to closing
- Work amongst the existing hire to help start up the origination team with a view to lead and set up a team in the future
- Working on both residential and commercial transactions
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven transaction record in the Residential Space
- Be self-sufficient and will be able to hit the ground running come day one
- A high-end broker network is beneficial
- Have a least 5 years of experience and be entrepreneurial to join a business still in the embryonic stage
The role is paying a competitive salary of £80,000 up to £100,000 plus a lucrative commission structure.
If this is of interest please do get in contact with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or alternatively email me at email@example.com