Are you a Chartered planner looking for a short term role in a prestigious London Consultancy?
I've been asked to find a professional, adaptable, Chartered Senior Town Planner to join a well-known consultancy on a short term basis, with the possibility of extension. This team is involved in a number of large scale projects within Central and wider London, as well as schemes across various sectors.
You will be joining a consultancy that pride themselves on delivering the very best through their wealth of experience and professional values. This position would have a strong focus on project completion.
- Working on planning permissions for a number of varied projects, from start to finish
- Advising clients and colleagues on planning issues
- Taking initiative by working with clients and projects individually
Skills and experience:
- RTPI Chartered ideally, with 5-10 years professional experience
- Adaptable and switched on
- Time efficient and organised
- Have strong communication and report writing skills
This is a great opportunity if you are an experienced Senior Planner who thrives in getting strongly involved in project work, whilst expanding your skills and knowledge.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) on 020 3056 0273 to discuss the role. I'm looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.