Not getting exposure to interesting projects? We have been asked by our client to find their next rising star for their Oxfordshire office.
You will be joining a busy and large team in the area, working on a mix of commercial, residential and given responsibility from day one. Among other activities you will:
- Lead on small and medium projects and assist on larger schemes, with a view to responsibility increasing
- Look to find new business and be involved in marketing and networking to expand your and the business's client base
- Liaise and negotiate with various stakeholders including developers and planning officers
- Assisting in analysis of the market and research, as well as preparing documents for input into your caseload such as Planning Reports and Statements
- Helping senior colleagues with mentoring and managing junior staff and the team
This role would suit an experienced Chartered Planner ready to step up, or someone already at the Principal or Associate level keen to move onto bigger and better things.
You must be Chartered and have at least one role's worth of private sector experience, as well as ideally some local knowledge of the Oxfordshire and Central / Southern England region.
In exchange for working for this growing and successful team, you will be offered a competitive package and have a company behind you that is keen for you to personally grow and succeed in your career.
Interested? Please apply here, or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.