A top Developer based in the City is seeking a Senior Planner to join their London team. You will be working on some of the largest and most impressive developments that are being built in London including major high-rise and mixed-use schemes. Due to growth, they are looking to take on a new Planner to support and manage the planning input that is required to promote and deliver strategic developments.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Support and manage the promotion of strategic development sites through the planning system
- Preparation of planning submissions and producing planning reports
- Considering planning feasibility and challenges at Borough, GLA and National level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a consultancy or Development Company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively network
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
Not only is this an exceptional opportunity to work for one of the top London Developers, you will also be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.