Keen to join a boutique residential developer as a Senior Planner / Planning Manager ?
I have been asked to assist my client in looking for a talented Planner to join the Land and Development team within a boutique residential-led developer in Zone 1. This developer works primarily on a variety of scales of residential schemes within the M25, but is also involved with mixed-use elements. You will heavily be involved in the whole process from pre-acquisition planning appraisals to the securing of planning permission, and any amendments through to site completion.
The role will involve:
- Securing planning permission on schemes
- Appraising potential new sites and
- Writing of planning strategy reports and interpreting policy
- Liaising with Local authorities, planning consultants, and third parties
- Negotiating S106 agreements and dealing with S73 and S96a
- Member of the RTPI with at least three years' experience
- Private sector or developer experience (Local Authority also considered)
- A proven track record of securing planning permissions
- Experience within the London Boroughs
This is an excellent opportunity for a consultant to take their first step to client side, working among a highly successful team. You will receive a competitive salary and room to grow within an expanding and profitable company.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Kate) on 0203 056 6282 to discuss the role. My client is looking to interview in the next two weeks and is seeking the right person as soon as possible.