Are you a Policy Planner looking for a Senior role in a top planning consultancy?
We are exclusively working with a top national planning-led consultancy, who, due to growth, are looking to bring in a technically sound and commercially aware Policy Planner to work within their Development team and support the wider department. Your workload will predominantly be in the residential sector, working for some of London's top developers and landowners, however, will also include some commercial and infrastructure work. This company have a strong work-life balance and work on some of the capital's most impressive schemes - mainly within the private sector.
· Monitoring Local Plans
· Putting together evidence based on employment land and the 5 Year Housing Land Supply
· Evidence based desk studies, and site visits
· Preparing fee proposals and bid work
· At least three years of public or private sector experience
· Ideally MRTPI or working towards becoming qualified
· An interest in the development economic sphere.
· Excellent numerate and written communication skills
With a competitive salary and benefits package the client also offers the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading planning consultancies.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.